Why Become a Z Turf Equipment Dealer?
Our products are only part of the reason Z Turf Equipment is trusted by countless lawn care professionals across North America. It's our people, programs and the personal interest we take that assures the continued success of our customers.
The Z Turf Equipment AdvantageOur Products
- Preferred brand of commercial lawn care equipment.
- Product line includes a wide range of commercial lawn care equipment, including spreader sprayers, aerators and seeders, plus a full line of accessories.
- Industry leading warranty
- Each Z Turf Equipment machine is backed by our industry-leading warranty, giving you peace of mind in your investment.
- Z Turf Equipment machines include innovations to increase productivity, versatility, durability and up-time performance.
- OEM Parts
- The Z Turf Equipment engineering team designs, tests and approves every part on every machine to ensure it meets our professional standards for quality, durability and safety. In order to be branded Z Turf Equipment, all parts must meet our stringent specifications and work together perfectly in rigorous testing.
- Territory Sales Managers
- Each dealer is assigned a Territory Sales Manager as your local go-to Z Turf Equipment resource.
- When it is time to order more products, your Territory Sales Manager will work with you to manage your current inventory and stock the best products for your area.
- The best way to find the value in a Z Turf Equipment machine is to try it out. Your Territory Sales Manager can demonstrate products for your salespeople and assist with demos for your customers.
- Regional Sales Managers
- Business consultation on strengthening your business and increasing profit.
- Provide hands-on training.
- Service Support
- The Z Turf Equipment Service Team utilizes their 175 years of combined experience to assist from the factory in Beatrice, Nebraska, via phone, email or social media every weekday. In addition, they spend over three months each year personally training our dealers and end-users on how to care for and repair Z Turf Equipment machines. We understand the importance of keeping your customers' equipment up and running, and we are here to do everything we can to make that happen.
- Training Resources
- Regional Service Schools
- Dealer meetings
- Sales Managers
- Bringing customers to you
- Corporate and National account relationships
- Fleet program with loyalty discounts
- National advertising
- Industry leads
- Supporting your dealership
- Dealer co-op funds
- Merchandising Tools
- Floor plan
- Retail financing
- Demo funds
Become a Dealer
Submit the form below if you are interested in becoming a dealer.