TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF NEWS ROOM USE
Z Turf Equipment makes every effort to meet the needs of our customers and business partners by providing web sites that are accessible and offer content that is helpful to the visitors. The images in the Image Library are provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All content in the news pages is either Copyright ©2021 Z Turf Equipment or the property of its suppliers and/or licensors. All Rights Reserved. Z Turf Equipment and/or its suppliers/licensors retain ownership, all right, title and interest in all documents, text and images, owned by Z Turf Equipment and/or its suppliers/licensors.
- Trade publication editors and news organizations (broadcast, electronic, or print) are permitted to electronically copy material published on this web page and use it for inclusion in news coverage of Z Turf Equipment and its related businesses, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the materials are not modified. Individuals are permitted to electronically copy material published on this web page and to make print-outs thereof, solely for their personal use, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the materials are not modified. Except as expressly provided herein, no license of any type under any patents, copyright, or trademarks owned or controlled by Z Turf Equipment and/or its suppliers is granted to the users of this web page.
- The Z Turf Equipment logo is a trademark owned by The Exmark Manufacturing Company and Exmark Manufacturing Company grants no trademark license to the users of this web page (either express or implied).
- The images are provided as is. All implied warranties are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent that the images include any trade name, trademark, service mark or likeness of or reference to an individual, the user is responsible for obtaining appropriate permissions and licenses from that individual or third party.
- Nebraska State laws will govern this Agreement. It constitutes the entire agreement between Z Turf Equipment and the user, and supersedes any and all other agreements, understandings, and communications between them related to the images. It may only be amended or otherwise modified in writing by an authorized Z Turf Equipment representative.